- 1 onion
- 5 garlic cloves
- 2 celery stalk
- 2 carrots
- 600 grams skinless chicken thighs
- 1000 grams chicken stock, 1L of water w one T of chicken paste
- 2 zucchini
- 2 fresh silverbeet, leaves and stalks
- 1 teaspoons tumeric powder
- 1 pinches carraway seeds
- 1 teaspoons Italian dried herbs
- 1 pinches salt
- 1 pinches pepper
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add 5 cloves of garlic and quartered onion to mixing bowl. Chop for 5 seconds on speed 7, scrap down the sides of the bowl and chop again if needed.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and saute onion and garlic: 3minutes, veroma, stir speed 2.
- Add 2 sticks of finely chopped celery and saute for 2 minutes, veroma, stir speed 2.
- Add 2 finely chopped carrots. Add 600grams of diced (or sliced) chicken thighs into the simmering basket. Add 1000 grams of water with 1 tablespoon of chicken stock paste, enough to cover the chicken. Cook for 20 minutes, veroma, stir speed 2.
- Stir chicken to ensure it is evenly cooked, if not cook for longer. Once cooked take basket out of the bowl and add 2 chopped zucchinis and 2 sliced silverbeat stalks. Cook for 2 minutes, veroma, stir speed 2.
- Add sliced silverbeat leaves and chicken to the bowl. Add spices such as tumeric, carraway seeds, dried italian hebrs and salt and pepper. Cook for another 2 minutes, veroma, stir speed 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Raw Kebbe
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies