- 1 onion
- 5 garlic cloves
- 2 celery stalk
- 2 carrots
- 600 grams skinless chicken thighs
- 1000 grams chicken stock, 1L of water w one T of chicken paste
- 2 zucchini
- 2 fresh silverbeet, leaves and stalks
- 1 teaspoons tumeric powder
- 1 pinches carraway seeds
- 1 teaspoons Italian dried herbs
- 1 pinches salt
- 1 pinches pepper
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil
Recipe is created for
- Add 5 cloves of garlic and quartered onion to mixing bowl. Chop for 5 seconds on speed 7, scrap down the sides of the bowl and chop again if needed.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and saute onion and garlic: 3minutes, veroma, stir speed 2.
- Add 2 sticks of finely chopped celery and saute for 2 minutes, veroma, stir speed 2.
- Add 2 finely chopped carrots. Add 600grams of diced (or sliced) chicken thighs into the simmering basket. Add 1000 grams of water with 1 tablespoon of chicken stock paste, enough to cover the chicken. Cook for 20 minutes, veroma, stir speed 2.
- Stir chicken to ensure it is evenly cooked, if not cook for longer. Once cooked take basket out of the bowl and add 2 chopped zucchinis and 2 sliced silverbeat stalks. Cook for 2 minutes, veroma, stir speed 2.
- Add sliced silverbeat leaves and chicken to the bowl. Add spices such as tumeric, carraway seeds, dried italian hebrs and salt and pepper. Cook for another 2 minutes, veroma, stir speed 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- CORN CHOWDER
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Green goodness soup
- Potato Soup
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Cauliflower and brocolli soup
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup