- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 4 Chillis
- extra virgin olive oil
- 4 level tbsp cornflour
- 2 cans crushed tomatoes
- 3/4 level teaspoons Cumin Powder
- 2 level tbsp stock paste
- 200 grams tomato paste
- 500 grams chicken breast
- sour cream
- shredded cheese
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put garlic, onion and chillis into bowl. Speed 6 for 10 seconds. Scrape down bowl and blitz again if needed.
2. Pour 1 tbsp of EVOO into bowl. 2 min 100 deg sp 1.
3. Add 3 tbsp EVOO and 4 tbsp cornflour. 2 min. 100 deg sp 1.
4. Add 2 cans of crushed tomatoes, 400g water, cumin powder, 2 tbsp stock Paste and tomato paste to bowl.
5. Put 500 grams of diced chicken breast in the varoma tray. Cook 25 mins Varoma speed 3.
6. Remove Varoma tray from bowl and put MC back on lid. Gradually mix soup at speed 8 for about 10 seconds to make it smooth.
7. Pour soup into Thermo Server and mix in the chicken.
8. After dishing up soup into bowls, put corn chip pieces, shredded cheese and diced avocado on top.
9. Enjoy! 😊
I often use BBQ chicken pieces in the soup instead of cooking the chicken breast in the Varoma.
You can also add diced tomatoes or pico de gallo to the soup garnish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Spring time spinach cob loaf
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling