- 60 grams mozzarella, Block
- 100 grams parmasan cheese, Block
- 1 to taste parsley, Small Handful
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion, Halved
- 30 grams olive oil
- 500 grams chicken breast, Diced
- 70 grams tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock paste, From Basic Cookbook
- 750 grams water
- 400 grams Tinned tomatoes, 1 Tin
- 250 grams pasta, Penne
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Mozzarella and Parmesan to bowl. Grate on speed 9 for 5 seconds. Set aside in seperate bowl.
Add Parsley to bowl. Chop speed 7 for 5 seconds. Set aside in seperate bowl.
Add Garlic and Onion to bowl. Chop speed 7 for 3 seconds.
Add oil to Garlic and Onion and cook for 5 minutes, 100 degrees on speed 1.
Add Chicken and cook for 3 minutes, 100 degrees on speed 1.
Add Tomato Paste, Stock Paste, Water and Tinned Tomatoes. Cook for 12 minutes, 100 degrees on REVERSE speed 1.
Add Pasta. Cook for 12 - 15 minutes (or until pasta is cooked), 100 degrees on REVERSE speed 1. Note: Place the simmering basket on top instead of measuring cup.
Once cooked, place into Thermoserver. Stir through grated Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
Optional: Garnish with Parsley to serve.
Chicken Parmigiana Soup
For the ultimate Parmigiana experience, consider adding bacon or ham to the recipe and even some croutons.
Recipe modified from: //www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a44085/chicken-parm-soup-recipe/
Let me know what you think of this soup! Comment and rate below!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup