- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion, (halved)
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200 grams silverbeet, (or spinach)
- 500 grams chicken drumsticks, (skinless on the bone)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons TM Veg Stock Concentrate
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tomatoes, (diced)
- 100 grams brown rice, (medium grain)
- 1 litre water
- 1 lemon, (juice squeezed)
- pepper, (to taste)
- salt, (to taste)
Chop Garlic for 3 seconds, speed 7.
Chop Onion, and Parsley for 3 seconds, speed 5.
Add 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil and saute for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add Silverbeet (or Spinach) and chop for 3 seconds, speed 5.
Add Chicken and saute for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add Tomato Paste, TM Veg Stock Concentrate, Paprika, Tomatoes, Brown Rice and Water cook for 30 minutes on reverse 100 degrees, speed 1.
Take Chicken out of the bowl and shred chicken meat and put back into bowl. Add the Lemon Juice and season with Salt and Pepper according to taste. Cook for an additional 10 minutes on reverse 100 degrees, speed 1.
Serve with crusty bread and add addional lemon juice to bowl if preferred. Lemon flavours work very nicely with the silverbeet and spinach.
If you prefer not to use chicken on the bone, use 300 grams of cubed chicken instead. As its not on the bone the time for the chicken may need to be reduced and put in later to avoid drying out. I'll update comments once i've tried this method.
Like my page 'Kosi's Mix' on Facebook //www.facebook.com/pages/Kosis-Mix/114293402083479?ref=hl if you want to stay up to date with Thermie treats and recipe postings.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Celebration Cookies
- Omelette / Frittata (Basket Method For 1)
- Ham, Lentil & Kale Soup
- Cauliflower and Cumin Fritters
- Peanut Butter and Coconut Cream Ganache / Icing
- Raspberry and Banana Breakfast Loaf
- Perfectly Poached Eggs
- Magic Bean Cheesecake Balls
- Beetroot Brownies
- Pear Tart Fresh and Light (Donna Hay)
- Spinach and Cheese Gnocchi with Leek, Tomato, Capsicum Sauce
- Mango Magic Smoothie
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups