- 300 g Chicken Thigh meat, cubed
- 50 g onion, peeled
- 50 g Celery, roughly chopped
- 50 g carrot, roughly chopped
- 50 g tomato
- 50 g zucchini
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 sprig rosemary, leaves only
- fresh parsley, small handful
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 Whole Peppercorns
- 50 g wine, red or white
- 300 g rock salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add chicken pieces to the TM bowl and mince for 10 seconds / speed 7. Remove and set aside.
Place all vegetables and fresh herbs into the TM bowl and chop 5 seconds / speed 5.
Return mince to the TM bowl and add the rest of the ingredients and cook for 30 minutes / 115° (or Varoma temp on TM31) / speed 2 placing the simmering basket on top instead of the MC.
Scrape down the walls of the TM bowl. Close lid, insert MC and blend for 1 minute / speed 9 (slowly building up speed).
Transfer to a 500-600g jar and allow to cool. Store in the fridge for many months!
Use one TEASPOON per 500g of water.
Accessories you need
Replace the chicken with beef, lamb, pork or fish to make other flavoured meat stocks too.Remember there is a lot of salt in this paste (essential as the preservative!) so only use 1 teaspoon of paste per 500g water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Savoury Crackers
- Spicy Capsicum and Feta Zucchetti (spiralised Zucchini "spaghetti")
- Egg Drop Soup with Shredded Chicken
- Mulligatawny Soup (Curried Chicken and Rice Soup)
- Carola's Brussels Sprout Delight
- Carola's Cauliflower Soup
- Gulab Jamun
- Spinach and Tuna Lasagne
- Mango & Pistachio Icecream Log
- Pita Bread Pockets
- Shoarma (Shawarma)
- Carola's Mayonnaise
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Satay Chicken
- Tokyo Olympic Matcha Tea Pavlova
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Ibu Sambal
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Frenisian Slaw
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly