- 300 g Chicken Thigh meat, cubed
- 50 g onion, peeled
- 50 g Celery, roughly chopped
- 50 g carrot, roughly chopped
- 50 g tomato
- 50 g zucchini
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 sprig rosemary, leaves only
- fresh parsley, small handful
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 Whole Peppercorns
- 50 g wine, red or white
- 300 g rock salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add chicken pieces to the TM bowl and mince for 10 seconds / speed 7. Remove and set aside.
Place all vegetables and fresh herbs into the TM bowl and chop 5 seconds / speed 5.
Return mince to the TM bowl and add the rest of the ingredients and cook for 30 minutes / 115° (or Varoma temp on TM31) / speed 2 placing the simmering basket on top instead of the MC.
Scrape down the walls of the TM bowl. Close lid, insert MC and blend for 1 minute / speed 9 (slowly building up speed).
Transfer to a 500-600g jar and allow to cool. Store in the fridge for many months!
Use one TEASPOON per 500g of water.
Replace the chicken with beef, lamb, pork or fish to make other flavoured meat stocks too.Remember there is a lot of salt in this paste (essential as the preservative!) so only use 1 teaspoon of paste per 500g water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Savoury Crackers
- Spicy Capsicum and Feta Zucchetti (spiralised Zucchini "spaghetti")
- Egg Drop Soup with Shredded Chicken
- Mulligatawny Soup (Curried Chicken and Rice Soup)
- Carola's Brussels Sprout Delight
- Carola's Cauliflower Soup
- Gulab Jamun
- Spinach and Tuna Lasagne
- Mango & Pistachio Icecream Log
- Pita Bread Pockets
- Shoarma (Shawarma)
- Carola's Mayonnaise
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Truffle Aioli
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps