- 1/2 butternut pumpkin roughly chopped
- 2 carrots roughly chopped
- 1 Green Apple - skin on and quartered
- 1 onion quartered
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp TM veg stock
- 600 grams water, approximate
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley
Place pumpkin, carrot, garlic, onion & apple into TM bowl and chop for 5 - 10 secs on speed 7
Add oil, cumin seeds & vegetable stock and saute varoma temperature for 8 minutes on speed 1
Add water and cook for 20 minutes at 100deg on speed 1.
Hot tip leave steam basket on top to catch splashes
Allow to cool slightly .
Add parsley & blend for 20-30 seconds by turning dial up slowly up from speed 1-9, being careful not to get scalded by any hot steam or soup.
Makes approx 1.5 litres.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken Paella
- Garden vegetables tagliatelle
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Beetroot and Feta Burger
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Pumpkin Purée - ThermieBub
- Zucchini Slice
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- LCHF Brownies with pecans