- 1/2 butternut pumpkin roughly chopped
- 2 carrots roughly chopped
- 1 Green Apple - skin on and quartered
- 1 onion quartered
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp TM veg stock
- 600 grams water, approximate
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley
Place pumpkin, carrot, garlic, onion & apple into TM bowl and chop for 5 - 10 secs on speed 7
Add oil, cumin seeds & vegetable stock and saute varoma temperature for 8 minutes on speed 1
Add water and cook for 20 minutes at 100deg on speed 1.
Hot tip leave steam basket on top to catch splashes
Allow to cool slightly .
Add parsley & blend for 20-30 seconds by turning dial up slowly up from speed 1-9, being careful not to get scalded by any hot steam or soup.
Makes approx 1.5 litres.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups