- 1 leek, White section only, roughly chopped
- 1 portion oil/butter, small chunk
- 400 grams cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 1 turnip, peeled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 1 cube chicken stock, crumbled
- 500 grams water, boiled from kettle
- Salt & Pepper optional, to taste
- 1 dash cream, optional
Chop Leek for 4 seconds on speed 5 and scrape down sides.
Add oil/butter and cook 2 minutes, 100 C on Speed 1. While that's cooking, I prepare the turnip and cauliflower.
Put in the turnip and cauliflower. Measurements can be approximate. Chop for 5 seconds on Speed 5-6.
Add TMX stock, chicken stock cube and water, cook 20 minutes, 100 C, speed 1.
Add salt & pepper as required and turn the dial slowly up to blend for 1 minute on speed 10.
As per Previous Note: I have made this without the turnip and it needed the addition of cream at the end. With the turnip, it has a beautiful creamy consistency. This is also nice served with a bit of parmesan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup
- Grießklöschensuppe (German Dumpling soup)
- Kath's Chicken, Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Pearl Couscous
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Savoury Scones
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding