- 1 leek, White section only, roughly chopped
- 1 portion oil/butter, small chunk
- 400 grams cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 1 turnip, peeled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 1 cube chicken stock, crumbled
- 500 grams water, boiled from kettle
- Salt & Pepper optional, to taste
- 1 dash cream, optional
Chop Leek for 4 seconds on speed 5 and scrape down sides.
Add oil/butter and cook 2 minutes, 100 C on Speed 1. While that's cooking, I prepare the turnip and cauliflower.
Put in the turnip and cauliflower. Measurements can be approximate. Chop for 5 seconds on Speed 5-6.
Add TMX stock, chicken stock cube and water, cook 20 minutes, 100 C, speed 1.
Add salt & pepper as required and turn the dial slowly up to blend for 1 minute on speed 10.
As per Previous Note: I have made this without the turnip and it needed the addition of cream at the end. With the turnip, it has a beautiful creamy consistency. This is also nice served with a bit of parmesan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Baby banana oatmeal
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Spring time spinach cob loaf
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5