- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 500 grams pumpkin, peeled and roughly cubed
- 1 potato, washed and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon TM veg stock
- 500 g water
8Recipe is created for
Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
2. Add oil and sauté for 2 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
3. Add spices to bowl and cook for 2 minutes at 100C on speed 1 to release the flavours.
4. Add pumpkin and potato. Chop for 15 seconds on speed 7.
5. Add stock and salt and cook for 20 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
6. Blend for 15-20 seconds by slowly going from speed 1 to speed 9.
Weight Watching Pumpkin Soup
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.