- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 500 grams pumpkin, peeled and roughly cubed
- 1 potato, washed and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon TM veg stock
- 500 g water
Recipe is created for
Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
2. Add oil and sauté for 2 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
3. Add spices to bowl and cook for 2 minutes at 100C on speed 1 to release the flavours.
4. Add pumpkin and potato. Chop for 15 seconds on speed 7.
5. Add stock and salt and cook for 20 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
6. Blend for 15-20 seconds by slowly going from speed 1 to speed 9.
Weight Watching Pumpkin Soup
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken