- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 500 grams pumpkin, peeled and roughly cubed
- 1 potato, washed and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon TM veg stock
- 500 g water
8Recipe is created for
Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
2. Add oil and sauté for 2 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
3. Add spices to bowl and cook for 2 minutes at 100C on speed 1 to release the flavours.
4. Add pumpkin and potato. Chop for 15 seconds on speed 7.
5. Add stock and salt and cook for 20 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
6. Blend for 15-20 seconds by slowly going from speed 1 to speed 9.
Weight Watching Pumpkin Soup
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Grape jelly
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits