- 1 large onion,peeled and halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon EDC vegetable stock paste
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 500 grams pumpkin, roughly chopped (peel optional)
- 200 grams pure cream
- 250 grams water
Recipe is created for
- Place onion and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
- Add pumpkin, cream, water, stock, curry powder and cook for 20 minutes at 100° on speed 1.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds by slowly going from speed 1 to speed 9.
- Serve while hot
Cream of Pumpkin Soup
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup