- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic, Whole
- 500 grams pumpkin, peeled and roughly cubed
- 1 sweet potato, washed and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon TM veg stock
- 500 g water
- 2 level teaspoons oil
- Sour light cream, or grated cheese
Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add oil and sauté for 2 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
Add spices to bowl and cook for 1 minute at 100C on speed 1 to release the flavours.
Add pumpkin and Sweet potato Chop for 15 seconds on speed 7.
Add stock and salt and cook for 25 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
Blend for 15-20 seconds by slowly going from speed 1 to speed 9.
Accessories you need
Nourishing and Nutricious!
Serve with sour light cream or grated cheese & freshly ground salt & black pepper.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever
- Cream of Celery Soup for Two
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- Cauliflower and Turmeric Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Meatball Surprise Soup
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Tuna Mornay