- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic, Whole
- 500 grams pumpkin, peeled and roughly cubed
- 1 sweet potato, washed and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon TM veg stock
- 500 g water
- 2 level teaspoons oil
- Sour light cream, or grated cheese
Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add oil and sauté for 2 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
Add spices to bowl and cook for 1 minute at 100C on speed 1 to release the flavours.
Add pumpkin and Sweet potato Chop for 15 seconds on speed 7.
Add stock and salt and cook for 25 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
Blend for 15-20 seconds by slowly going from speed 1 to speed 9.
Accessories you need
Nourishing and Nutricious!
Serve with sour light cream or grated cheese & freshly ground salt & black pepper.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- The perfect caramel slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Chocadamia Caramel Slice
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Satay Sauce
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Soft Flatbread
- Easy pasta side dish
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Carrot Cake
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls