- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic, Whole
- 500 grams pumpkin, peeled and roughly cubed
- 1 sweet potato, washed and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon TM veg stock
- 500 g water
- 2 level teaspoons oil
- Sour light cream, or grated cheese
Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add oil and sauté for 2 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
Add spices to bowl and cook for 1 minute at 100C on speed 1 to release the flavours.
Add pumpkin and Sweet potato Chop for 15 seconds on speed 7.
Add stock and salt and cook for 25 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
Blend for 15-20 seconds by slowly going from speed 1 to speed 9.
Accessories you need
Nourishing and Nutricious!
Serve with sour light cream or grated cheese & freshly ground salt & black pepper.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Jaffa Truffles
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart