- 1 kg carrots, peeled & chopped in half along the length and width
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1-2 garlic cloves, skin left on
- 1 can coconut milk, (400ml)
- 500 g water
- 1 tbsp TM vegetable stock concentrate
- Few sprigs fresh coriander leaves
Turn on the oven to 180 degrees.
Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes, or until cooked.
Add the roasted carrots and onion to the TM bowl.
Squeeze the garlic out from the skin and add to the bowl.
Add the coconut milk to the bowl.
Blend speed 6 / 5 secs
Add the water and stock concentrate to the TM bowl.
Add the coriander to the bowl.
Cook 5 mins / 90C / speed 2-3.
Finally, blend 30 secs / speed 8.
Serve with a small sprig of coriander as garnish.
Roast carrot soup
You can add more water for a thinner soup consistency
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Variation Broccoli Soup
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Egg Free Pancakes
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+
- Crayfish Cob Loaf
- Silverbeet & Feta Phyllo Bundt