- 1 kg carrots, peeled & chopped in half along the length and width
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1-2 garlic cloves, skin left on
- 1 can coconut milk, (400ml)
- 500 g water
- 1 tbsp TM vegetable stock concentrate
- Few sprigs fresh coriander leaves
Turn on the oven to 180 degrees.
Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes, or until cooked.
Add the roasted carrots and onion to the TM bowl.
Squeeze the garlic out from the skin and add to the bowl.
Add the coconut milk to the bowl.
Blend speed 6 / 5 secs
Add the water and stock concentrate to the TM bowl.
Add the coriander to the bowl.
Cook 5 mins / 90C / speed 2-3.
Finally, blend 30 secs / speed 8.
Serve with a small sprig of coriander as garnish.
Roast carrot soup
You can add more water for a thinner soup consistency
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Taco rissoles
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chickpea Dosa
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto