- 1 large onion, peeled and 1/4rd
- 2 sticks Celery, cut into chunks
- 2 cloves garlic
- 200 grams potatoes, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/4 head cauliflower, cut into chunks
- 20 grams olive oil
- 400g can corn kernels, keep liquid
- 500 grams Liquid Chicken Stock
- 1 tsp powdered chicken stock/Vegeta
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 or 2 can Crab Meat, 1 can gives a subtle flavour. 2 cans is more pronounced.
- chopped parsley or chives to serve, optional
1. Add onion, celery, garlic, potatoes and cauliflower to the .
2. Chop sp5/3-5 seconds.
3. Add oil and saute Varoma/ 5mins/sp2
4. Add remaining ingredients ( including the liquid from the corn kernels) but not the crab meat, and parsley.
5. Cook 100°C/25mins/sp2/
6. Ladle 1/2 the soup into a large bowl, leave the remainder in the and blend slowly to sp9/1 minute.
7. Return the remaining soup, along with the parsley and crab meat and combine on sp2/, reheat if necessary.
Serve with crusty rolls or baguettes for dipping..!!
Oh sooo yummy....
Freezes well too.
Feel free to add extra crab or other seafood e.g prawns, chopped fresh fish etc, if you like more seafood.
Join my Facebook group "Thermify me" and "Thermify me Breadwinners" for more recipes, tips and Cooking class schedules.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Cauliflower and bacon soup LCHF
- Easy Mini Quiches
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Lemon pudding cake
- Garlic and herb butter bombs
- Chocolate and orange marble cake
- Salted caramel crackers
- Linzer cookies (Spitzbuben)
- Kheer (Indian spiced rice pudding)
- Lemon meringue tarts
- Yoghurt pancakes
- Ginger sponge roll with honey cream and jam
- Easy peasy basic cupcakes