- 1 large onion, peeled and 1/4rd
- 2 sticks Celery, cut into chunks
- 2 cloves garlic
- 200 grams potatoes, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/4 head cauliflower, cut into chunks
- 20 grams olive oil
- 400g can corn kernels, keep liquid
- 500 grams Liquid Chicken Stock
- 1 tsp powdered chicken stock/Vegeta
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 or 2 can Crab Meat, 1 can gives a subtle flavour. 2 cans is more pronounced.
- chopped parsley or chives to serve, optional
- 1. Add onion, celery, garlic, potatoes and cauliflower to the "Closed lid" .
2. Chop sp5/3-5 seconds.
3. Add oil and saute Varoma/ 5mins/sp2
4. Add remaining ingredients ( including the liquid from the corn kernels) but not the crab meat, and parsley.
5. Cook 100°C/25mins/sp2/"Counter-clockwise operation"
6. Ladle 1/2 the soup into a large bowl, leave the remainder in the "Closed lid" and blend slowly to sp9/1 minute.
7. Return the remaining soup, along with the parsley and crab meat and combine on sp2/"Counter-clockwise operation" , reheat if necessary.
Serve with crusty rolls or baguettes for dipping..!!
Accessories you need
Oh sooo yummy....
Freezes well too.
Feel free to add extra crab or other seafood e.g prawns, chopped fresh fish etc, if you like more seafood.
Join my Facebook group "Thermify me" and "Thermify me Breadwinners" for more recipes, tips and Cooking class schedules.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- GLUTEN FREE CRUMPETS
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Satay Chicken
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin