- 1 onion, peeled & halved
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 bunches of fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 3 cm pieces, tips reserved, (about 240 grams)
- 200 g Sweet Potato, peeled & cubed
- 1 tbsp TM vegetable stock
- Salt& Pepper to taste
- 400 grams water
- 20 grams olive oil
- 10 grams chia seeds
- 20 grams blanched almonds, chopped
Recipe is created for
1. Place onion and garlic in Mixing bowl. chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add olive oil. Saute 4 mns/120C/speed 1 (Varoma in TM31)
3. add asparagus (except for tips), sweet potato, stock and water. Cook 14 mns/100C/speed 1.5.
4. Check if sweet potato is cooked. add salt & pepper seasoning and chia seeds. Blend 1 mn/speed 9.
5. After blending add asparagus tips and serve adding almond topping (optional).
Cream Of Asparagus
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- cauliflower sauce (gf df)
- Quinoa Kicharee
- Walnut Patties
- Lentil Moussaka (vegan)
- MuesliBars (nut free)
- Nut, Seed and Vanilla Mylk Smoothie
- gluten free vegetable buns
- Rice Tortitas - Spanish
- green smoothie: my favorite!
- Green Smoothie (basic)
- Quinoa & Spring Vegetable Salad with Kale Pesto
- Coconut Custard (Vegan)
- SEHAM’S FOOSALIYA WITH SLOW COOKED LAMB
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Taco rissoles