- 1 brown onion
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Stock - EDC
- 250 g water, (More if required after blending)
- 1 leek, white part only, (Roughly Chopped)
- 1/2 Head of Cauliflower, (Roughly Chopped)
- 1 bunch asparagus, (Roughly Chopped)
1. Place onion and garlic in the bowl and mix 2 sec, speed 5
2. Add Olive oil and saute 2 min, Varoma, speed 1
3. Add water and stock concentrate to bowl
4. Add steaming basket with leek
5. Place cauliflower in Varoma. Cook 10 minutes, Varoma, speed 3
6. Place asparagus in Varoma and cook 3 minutes, Varoma, speed 3. Asparagus should be tender but still be green
7. Place all vegetables from Varoma and basket in bowl and mix one minute, increasing speed gradually from 5-9.
8. Season to taste and add extra liquid if required.
Creamy Asparagus & Cauliflower Soup (Paleo suitable)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.