- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 2 onions, Peeled and halved
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 100 g ham, Or bacon2
- 600 g warm water
- 2 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 2 teaspoons chicken stock, Paste or powder
- 1 leek, White part only. Sliced
- 1 broccoli, Cut into florets
- 2 potatoes, Peeled and quartered
- 100 g thickened cream
- 0.5 teaspoon pepper, black, ground
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Peel garlic and add to tmx bowl 4 sec sp 6.
Add peeled and quartered onions 4 secs sp 5.
Add oil, saute 2 mins 100o sp 2
Add ham or bacon cook 2 mins 100o speed 2
Add all ingredients except cream (liquid will be lower than broccoli but don’t worry)
Cook 15 min, 100o, Reverse speed 2.
Blend at end of cooking 5-10 secs, sp 7. (I like a bit of texture so I do for about 5 secs.
Add cream. Mix 4 secs sp 3.
Serve with shaved or grated Parmesan.
This is a nice thick soup. I wouldn’t add any additional salt as there is enough in the stock paste. My username Thermi Virgin is no longer appropriate as I’ve been cooking steadily with my TMX for several years now.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini balls
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Mini meatballs
- Thermo Papa's Spinach "Monsta" Pasta Sauce
- KFC Chicken at Home