- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 2 onions, Peeled and halved
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 100 g ham, Or bacon2
- 600 g warm water
- 2 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 2 teaspoons chicken stock, Paste or powder
- 1 leek, White part only. Sliced
- 1 broccoli, Cut into florets
- 2 potatoes, Peeled and quartered
- 100 g thickened cream
- 0.5 teaspoon pepper, black, ground
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Peel garlic and add to tmx bowl 4 sec sp 6.
Add peeled and quartered onions 4 secs sp 5.
Add oil, saute 2 mins 100o sp 2
Add ham or bacon cook 2 mins 100o speed 2
Add all ingredients except cream (liquid will be lower than broccoli but don’t worry)
Cook 15 min, 100o, Reverse speed 2.
Blend at end of cooking 5-10 secs, sp 7. (I like a bit of texture so I do for about 5 secs.
Add cream. Mix 4 secs sp 3.
Serve with shaved or grated Parmesan.
This is a nice thick soup. I wouldn’t add any additional salt as there is enough in the stock paste. My username Thermi Virgin is no longer appropriate as I’ve been cooking steadily with my TMX for several years now.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup