- 1 onion, Halved
- 30 g olive oil
- 3-5 bacon rashers roughly sliced or chopped
- Half cauliflower (roughly chopped)
- 3 mushrooms
- 1-2 level teaspoons Vegetable Stock Concentrate (EDC)
- 100 g cream
Chop onion 3 seconds, speed 6, scrape down sides.
Add oil and bacon and sauté 3 minutes, Varoma, speed 1.
Add Cauliflower and Mushrooms and chop 5 seconds, speed 6, scrape down sides.
Add stock and enough water to cover contents and cook 20 minutes, 100degrees, sp 1.
Blend for 1 minute gradually increasing from speed 1-9.
Add Cream and mix 5 seconds, speed 6.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup