- 1 onion, Halved
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 3 stalks Celery, Roughly chopped
- 400 grams shortcut bacon, roughly chopped
- 1 level tablespoon olive oil
- 400 grams cauliflower, Roughly chopped
- 400 grams water
- 1 tablespoons Thermomix Stock
- 2 tablespoons white rice flour
- pepper, to taste
Place onion, garlic, celery and bacon in and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Add oil and saute for 3 mins 100' speed 1.
- Add cauliflower and chop for 6 seconds on speed 7. Weigh in 400grams of water and add stock and rice flour. Season with pepper (no salt needed because of the bacon).
Cook soup for 20 mins at 100' on speed 1
After the soup is finished cooking puree by slowly turning the dial from speed 1 to speed 9 for 20 seconds. Season to taste
Add more rice flour if you want a thicker consistency.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup
- Ham and Cheese Soup