- 15 g Parmesan cheese, grated, or grate in TMX
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 brown onion, peeled
- 20 g olive oil
- 20 g Butter
- 600 g cauliflower florets
- 750 g chicken stock
- 20 g cream
- to taste sea salt
- to taste black pepper
1. Place parmesan cheese in bowl and blitz on Speed 8 for 5 seconds. Set aside.
2. Place garlic cloves and onion in bowl and blitz on Speed 7 for 5 seconds.
3. Scrape down sides of bowl and add oil and butter and sauté for 4 minutes on 100C, Speed 1.
4. Add cauliflower and cook for 25 minutes on 100C, Speed 1 until florets are soft and golden.
5. Add stock and cook for 10 minutes on 100C, Speed 1.
6. Place MC over the hole and gradually increase to speed 10 for 30 seconds.
7. Add cream, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese and cook for another minute on 80C, Speed 1.
Cream of Cauliflower Soup with Parmesan
Serve with fresh crusty bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup