THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500 grams chicken breast, diced 3cm
- 1 Brown onion, quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 celery sticks, diced
- 4 small potatoes, cubed
- 0.5 zucchini, diced
- 150 grams arborio rice
- 1 litre chicken stock
- any other veg you would like to add
- 10 grams olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 heaped tablespoon parsley
1) Chop onion and garlic in TMB 5 sec / speed 7.
2) Add olive oil and cook for 3 mins/100 degrees/speed 1.
3) Add arborio rice and 50ml water and cook 2 mins/100 degrees/speed 2 .
4) Add chicken and cook 5 mins/100 degrees/speed 2 .
5) Add vegetables, stock and parsley and cook 20 mins/100 degrees/speed 1.
6) Season to taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.