- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 --- brown onion, large, halved
- 30 grams oil
- 800 grams cauliflower florets, roughly chopped
- 500 grams water
- 2 tablespoons stock paste
- 150 grams cream
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1- Place garlic cloves and onion into bowl and chop speed 5, 4 seconds.
2- Add oil and cook 3mins, 120°C, speed 1.
3-Add cauliflower and chop speed 5, 5 seconds.
4- Scrape down and repeat if necessary
5- Add water and stock paste and cook 15mins, varoma, speed 2.5 (MC on)
6- Add cream and cook 5mins, 100°C, speed 3.
7- Pour half mixture into thermoserver and blend remaining soup 1min speed 5, gradually increasing to speed 9.
8- Pour blended soup into thermoserver and using spatula mix together with unblessed soup
Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
Accessories you need
Enjoy with freshly toasted bread.
If you want to add additional spices, add at step 5.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Bec’s dim dims.
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot