- 30-50 grams Parmesan cheese, To Taste
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 brown onion
- 2 Potatos, Peeled &amp;amp; Roughly Cubed
- 400 grams water
- 1 tablespoon TM vegie stock
- 250 gram silverbeet, Washed &amp;amp; Stalks Removed
- 100 gram cream
1. Place parmesan cheese in bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9, Set aside.
2. Place garlic & onion in bowl & chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides.
3. Add potatos, 100g water & stock cook 10 min/100c/speed 1.
4. Add silverbeet chop 10 sec/speed 6. Then Add 300g water cook 5 min/100c/speed 1.
5. Add cream & res parmesan and blend 30 sec/speed 9.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- KETO cloud bread
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving