- 30-50 grams Parmesan cheese, To Taste
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 brown onion
- 2 Potatos, Peeled &amp;amp; Roughly Cubed
- 400 grams water
- 1 tablespoon TM vegie stock
- 250 gram silverbeet, Washed &amp;amp; Stalks Removed
- 100 gram cream
1. Place parmesan cheese in bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9, Set aside.
2. Place garlic & onion in bowl & chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides.
3. Add potatos, 100g water & stock cook 10 min/100c/speed 1.
4. Add silverbeet chop 10 sec/speed 6. Then Add 300g water cook 5 min/100c/speed 1.
5. Add cream & res parmesan and blend 30 sec/speed 9.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow