- 30-50 grams Parmesan cheese, To Taste
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 brown onion
- 2 Potatos, Peeled &amp;amp; Roughly Cubed
- 400 grams water
- 1 tablespoon TM vegie stock
- 250 gram silverbeet, Washed &amp;amp; Stalks Removed
- 100 gram cream
1. Place parmesan cheese in bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9, Set aside.
2. Place garlic & onion in bowl & chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides.
3. Add potatos, 100g water & stock cook 10 min/100c/speed 1.
4. Add silverbeet chop 10 sec/speed 6. Then Add 300g water cook 5 min/100c/speed 1.
5. Add cream & res parmesan and blend 30 sec/speed 9.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Hot Cross Buns
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Creme Fraiche TM6 Fermentation Mode
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Broccoli cheese bites