- 30-50 grams Parmesan cheese, To Taste
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 brown onion
- 2 Potatos, Peeled &amp;amp; Roughly Cubed
- 400 grams water
- 1 tablespoon TM vegie stock
- 250 gram silverbeet, Washed &amp;amp; Stalks Removed
- 100 gram cream
1. Place parmesan cheese in bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9, Set aside.
2. Place garlic & onion in bowl & chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides.
3. Add potatos, 100g water & stock cook 10 min/100c/speed 1.
4. Add silverbeet chop 10 sec/speed 6. Then Add 300g water cook 5 min/100c/speed 1.
5. Add cream & res parmesan and blend 30 sec/speed 9.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup
- Grießklöschensuppe (German Dumpling soup)
- Kath's Chicken, Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Pearl Couscous
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding