THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 cauliflower, Cut into florets
- 3 red capsicums, Chopped and seeded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, Chopped in half
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon Thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 850 grams water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock
- 100 grams goats cheese
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius. Place red seeded and chopped capsicums on a baking sheet and place cauliflower florets with olive oil drizzled on a baking sheet for about 20-30 mins or until caramelised and roasted.
While capsicum and cauliflower are being roasted place garlic, chopped onion and thyme into TM bowl for 3 secs, speed 5, scrape down sides with spatula, add olive oil speed 1, 120 degrees for 3mins.
Add roasted cauliflower and capsicum speed 7 for 15 secs, scrape down sides with spatula.
Add 850 grams water, 2 tablespoons vegi stock and smoked paprika speed 1 100 degrees for 20 mins.
Season with salt and pepper and garnish with goat cheese, serve with toasted sourdough bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins