- 2 celery stalks
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion, large
- 2 Garlic clove, peeled
- 2 tomatoes
- piece lemon rind
- 50 g Dry Red Wine
- 1/2 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 2 tablespoon parsley, dried
- 1 bayleaf
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary, dried
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 80 g Aborio Rice
- 1000 g water
Add first 6 ingredients and mix for 6 seconds on speed 6.
Add all other ingredients and cook for 25-30 minutes at 100c on + .
When cooked pour into thermoserver or a covered bowl and let stand for 5 minutes to thicken.
Crisper Drawer Soup
Can substitute dry red wine with soaking liquid from sun-dried tomatoes.
Can substitute aborio rice with barley.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup