- 1 onion
- 1 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp curry powder
- 200 g red lentils
- 1,200 g butternut pumpkin, (peeled, seeds removed, chopped)
- 800 g water
- 2 tsp stock paste
- natural yoghurt, to serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place onion and garlic into TM Bowl, chop 3sec/Sp5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add olive oil and saute 2min/100deg/Sp1.
3. Add curry powder and cook 1min/100deg/Sp1.
4. Add lentils, pumpkin, stock and water to the safe limit. Additional water can be added prior to serving if necessary. Cook 20min/100deg/Sp1.
5. Blend 30 sec/speed 6.
6. Adjust seasoning and water to taste. Serve and enjoy!
Accessories you need
* You can use either chicken or vegetable stock paste.
* Check the consistency before serving - add extra water if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Taco rissoles
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)