- 1 onion
- 1 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp curry powder
- 200 g red lentils
- 1,200 g butternut pumpkin, (peeled, seeds removed, chopped)
- 800 g water
- 2 tsp stock paste
- natural yoghurt, to serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place onion and garlic into TM Bowl, chop 3sec/Sp5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add olive oil and saute 2min/100deg/Sp1.
3. Add curry powder and cook 1min/100deg/Sp1.
4. Add lentils, pumpkin, stock and water to the safe limit. Additional water can be added prior to serving if necessary. Cook 20min/100deg/Sp1.
5. Blend 30 sec/speed 6.
6. Adjust seasoning and water to taste. Serve and enjoy!
Accessories you need
* You can use either chicken or vegetable stock paste.
* Check the consistency before serving - add extra water if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Simple sausage rolls
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Veggie Fritters
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- All Green Stock Powder
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Recco Classico
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers