- 90 grams brown rice
- 40 gram raw cashews
- 2 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 large or 2 small brown onions
- 40 grams coconut oil
- 1-2 tablespoon TM vegetable stock
- 1 litre water
- 600-800 grams spinach, baby or english
Grind for 1 min on speed 9
40g of the brown rice
Cut 3 secs spd5
garlic and onion
scrape down sides with spatual
Sauté 2 mins 100 deg on spd 2
40gms coconut oil
Cook 40 mins 100 deg spd 1
remaining brown rice
vege stock concentrate
1l of filtered water
Ground cashews and rice
steam spinach in varoma whilst cooking rice soup mix,
until it is wilted.
Once cooking time has finished
Purée spd 9 for 1 min,slowly increasing the speed
Season and add squeeze of fresh lemon juice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CORN CHOWDER
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Green goodness soup
- Potato Soup
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Cauliflower and brocolli soup
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup