- 1 onion large, quartered
- 50 g Butter
- 120-150 g flour, of your choice
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 250 g Milk, of your choice
- 350 g water
- 2 Chicken Stock Cube
- 80 g cheese grated, (3-4 generous handfuls)
- 1 cauliflour medium, roughly chopped, stalk leaves and all
Recipe is created for
Put onion in TMX, 10 sec / sp 5 until minced.
Add butter, melt 4 mins / 60C / sp 2 until golden.
Add flour, mix 5 sec / sp 4 until mixed.
Add milk, boiled water and chicken stock cubes.
Thoroughly blend 8 sec / sp 9.
**If you want it chunky process on reverse otherwise:
Add cauliflower and cook for 15 mins / 100C / speed 2.
Add in grated cheese to taste, 90C / 5 min / sp2.
Also add in lots of cracked pepper, if you like, to taste.
If you want a smooth and creamy soup turn to sp 8 or 9 til smooth.
I love the is recipe as I use it to clean out the fridge. I add anywhite vege, cheese, milk that needs using up. BTW this is not a diet soup one! But it certainly is a tasty one!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Keto Lupin Flour fathead dough
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)