- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 tomatoes, Roughly chopped
- 1 red capsicum, Roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon stock paste
- 1 tablespoon Italian herbs
- 600 grams mixed vegetables roughly chopped, (More or less)
Place onion and garlic in bowl and chop 3 secs speed 6.
Add ghee or other oil, and sauté 80 degrees/speed 2/2 minutes. Scrape sides.
Add roughly chopped capsicum, tomatoes, tomato paste, Italian herbs, stock paste to the bowl. Chop speed 6/5 seconds. Scrape sides.
Add roughly chopped hard veges. Today for eg I used a broccoli stem, a carrot and a large zucchini. Process speed 6/5-10 seconds, depending on how chunky you like your soup. Scrape sides.
Add water to just below the 2 litre mark. Cook 100 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" speed 2/15 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- No-Fuss Dumpling Noodle Soup
- Liver Rescue Broth
- Thai pumpkin soup
- Spicy Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Bacon Soup
- Pumpkin and Bacon Soup with Risoni
- Beef Bakso (sis Adz's)
- Pumpkin and Bacon Soup
- Chilli Soup
- Mr Chan's Cheats Chicken Broth - by CookiK8
- Hearty Italian Fennel and Chicken Soup with White Beans
- Comfort in a Cup, Lemon and Coconut Chicken Soup