- 200 g rice milk
- 50 g water
- 3 swedes, diced
- 1 Potato, diced
- 30 g Nuttelex
- salt, to taste
Add milk, salt, diced potatoes, diced swede and water to TM bowl
Cook for 25 minutes at 100C, speed 1
Check if swedes are cooked. If needed, cook for further 5 minutes.
Add Nuttelex and blend at speed 8 for 20-30 seconds
Suitable for RPAH low chemical elimination diet (low salicylate, low amine, low glutamate). Egg-free and dairy-free.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Lower Carb Carola's Pumpkin Soup
- Keto Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Red Lentil Soup