- 1 garlic clove
- 1 large onion
- 1 large fennel bulb
- 20 grams unsalted butter
- 1000 grams tomatoes, quartered
- 1 level tablespoon TM stock concentrate
- 750 grams water
Place garlic, onion and fennel into TM bowl. Chop 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add oil. Saute 5 mins on Varoma, speed 1.
Add tomatoes, stock paste and water. Cook for 15 mins on Varoma, speed 1.
Cook further 15 mins on 100 degrees, speed 1, with MC on an incline.
Puree by slowly increasing to speed 10 for 1 minute.
Serve with crusty french or sourdough bread. Also yummy with some pan fried cubes of haloumi cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Carrot & Cashew Soup
- Variation Roast Vegetable Soup
- Radish soup
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Tuscan bean soup
- Potato, bacon and leek soup
- Mushroom Cappuccino with flavoured oil
- Thai Vegetable Soup
- Sweet Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Chinese Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Creamy Mushroom Soup
- Chocolate Mousse Cake
- 'Peanut Butter' Banana Fudge (raw, nut-free)
- GF Cheesy Rolls
- Raw 'Caramel' Dip (or Date Spread)
- Cookie Dough Truffles
- Mango Chutney
- Gluten-Free Spinach and Ricotta Gnocchi
- Roasted Tomato Sauce
- Gluten-free, Egg-free, Dairy-free Vegetable Fritters
- ABC Milk
- Zucchini Flower Risotto with Thyme Oil