- 1 garlic clove
- 1 large onion
- 1 large fennel bulb
- 20 grams unsalted butter
- 1000 grams tomatoes, quartered
- 1 level tablespoon TM stock concentrate
- 750 grams water
Place garlic, onion and fennel into TM bowl. Chop 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add oil. Saute 5 mins on Varoma, speed 1.
Add tomatoes, stock paste and water. Cook for 15 mins on Varoma, speed 1.
Cook further 15 mins on 100 degrees, speed 1, with MC on an incline.
Puree by slowly increasing to speed 10 for 1 minute.
Serve with crusty french or sourdough bread. Also yummy with some pan fried cubes of haloumi cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Mousse Cake
- 'Peanut Butter' Banana Fudge (raw, nut-free)
- GF Cheesy Rolls
- Raw 'Caramel' Dip (or Date Spread)
- Cookie Dough Truffles
- Mango Chutney
- Gluten-Free Spinach and Ricotta Gnocchi
- Roasted Tomato Sauce
- Gluten-free, Egg-free, Dairy-free Vegetable Fritters
- ABC Milk
- Zucchini Flower Risotto with Thyme Oil
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Navajo Fry Bread
- Hot Chilli Jam
- French bread (overnight)
- Rose Water
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg