- 80 g Butter
- 2 fennel bulbs, Sliced
- 2 leeks, Sliced
- 2 level tsp fennel seeds
- 5 g apple cider vinegar
- 1000 g water
- 20 g Vegetable stock paste
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 red potatoes, Cut into quarters
- Yoghurt, sour cream or parmesan, To garnish
- 4 Pancetta Slices, Fried until crisp, cooled and crumbled
- pinch of salt
- 1. Add fennel slices, garlic and leeks, chop Speed 7 for 3 seconds
2. Add butter and sauté 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2
3. Add fennel seeds, vinegar, water, potatoes stock paste and cook 20 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2.
4. Blend for 1 minute gradually increasing speed for 5 to 9.
5. Serve with a dollop of yoghurt, sour cream or parmesan and sprinkle with crumbled pancetta and snipped fennel leaves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup
- Grießklöschensuppe (German Dumpling soup)
- Kath's Chicken, Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Pearl Couscous
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Sugar Cookies
- Minced beef Goulash
- Easter Egg Buns
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free