- 1 bunch Bok Choy / Pak Choi, Chopped roughly
- 200 grams bacon, Chopped roughly
- 1 tablespoon TM Vegetable stock paste, FODMAP friendly
- 1 tablespoon nutlex
- 600 grams potato, Chopped into 2cm cubes. Skin on
- .850 litre water
- salt / pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place Bok Choy / Pak Choi and Bacon into thermomix bowl. Speed 9 / 10 secs. Scrape down sides.
2. Add stock, Nutlex, 100ml water, Salt and Pepper in on top of Bacon and Bok Choy / Pak Choi. Speed 3 / 100 degrees / 3mins.
3. Add 750mls Water (remainder) and potato into bowl. Speed 1 / 100 degrees / 20 mins.
6. Blend 10 seconds Speed 6.
7. Pour into thermoserver or bowl to serve.
Accessories you need
Depending on your taste you may remove the white stems of the Bok Choy / Pak Choi.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Creamy Corn and Cauliflower Soup
- Goulash Soup, German Style
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Simple hearty pumpkin soup
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Creamy pumkin soup