- 1 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 long red chilli, (optional)
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 cucumber, Telegraph - cut into 2cm pieces.
- 1 cans Canned crushed tomatoes, (420g)
- 1/2 green capsicum, Cut into pieces
- 1/2 slices bread, about 40g
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ice cubes
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place chilli and garlic into bowl and mince 4 seconds speed 7.
- Add onion and chop 3 seconds speed 4
- Scrape down bowl with spatula
Add the rest of the ingredients except the salt and pepper and blend 20 seconds speed 9.
Season with salt and pepper and mix 5 seconds speed 3.5
- Serve in bowls and garnish with diced red and green capsicum and garlic crouton
Accessories you need
May be stored in the fridge overnight to let the flavours develop.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green goodness soup
- Potato Soup
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Cauliflower and brocolli soup
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup