- 300 g sweet potato, Cut into pieces
- 100 g carrot, Cut into pieces
- 1 onion, white, Cut in half
- 2 clove garlic
- 400 g pumpkin flesh, Cut into pieces, optional leave skin on
- 1 heaped tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 600 g water
- 20 g olive oil
- salt, To taste
- pepper, black, ground, To taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place sweet potato, carrot, onion, garlic, pumpkin, stock paste and water into mixing bowl. Cook for 25 min/100deg/sp 1.
- Add oil and blend for 1min/ sp5, gradually increasing to 9. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
Garnish with preferred fresh herbs and sour cream. Serve with freshly baked focaccia.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- CORN CHOWDER
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Green goodness soup
- Potato Soup
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Cauliflower and brocolli soup
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup