- 2 teaspoons Minced garlic
- 1/2 Brown onion, quartered
- 200g bacon
- 400g mixed veg (carrot, sweet potato, potato)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 litres chicken stock
- 200g corn kernels
- 50g cream
- 1 cup Milk
- 2T tablespoons Corn Flour
1 - chop onion and garlic - 10 sec / sp4
2 - add bacon - chop 10 sec / sp4
3 - cook - 5 mins/ 100deg/ sp2
4 - add vegetables and stock - cook 16mins/ 100deg/ sp2
5 - whilst vegies are cooking, mix cornflour and milk
6 - add to TM bowl while blades are turning
7 - cook 5 mins/ 100deg/ sp4
8 - add cream (optional)
Serve with my easy no rise bread rolls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever