- 2kg ripe tomatoes, Quartered
- 2 brown onions, Halved
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 100 grams Butter, Diced 1cm Cubes
- 15 grams GF Flour
- 1 level tsp ground cloves
- 1 bunch parsley, Optional
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 50 grams Coconut sugar
1. Add Parsley to bowl and chop 5 secs/ Sp 8
2. Add 1kg Tomatoes to bowl and chop 5secs/Sp 8. Add rest of tomatoes and chop 5secs/ Sp 8.
3. Add onions to bowl. Chop 5secs/Sp 8
4. Add rest of ingredients. Cook 60mins/100deg/Sp 2 with basket in place of MC
5. Check consistency. Cook further 15mins/100deg/Sp 2 if required
6. Blitz 30 secs/Sp5, increasing speed slowly from 1-5.
7. Pour into warm sterilised jars and store until required
Accessories you need
I quite often use a tin of soup as an ingredient in numerous other recipes which was the reason behind coming up with this recipe. This is not as smooth as your bought soup concentrate but as I plan to use it as a base for other recipes this doesnt bother me. To get a smoother consistency I would recommend straining it. To use this as a soup, I would add 100ml water to 500ml of soup and warm as required.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- LCHF Bacon and Mushroom Cauliflower Risotto
- Spinach, Feta and Bacon Crustless Quiche
- Plum Pudding Icecream
- Christmas Brownie
- Candy Cane Chocolate
- Hot Chocolate/Chilli Chocolate Mix
- Sambal Oelek
- Massaman Chicken Curry
- Fermented Tomato Salsa
- Paleo Vegan Mini Raw Carrot Cakes
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Porcupine Meatballs
- Choc Nut Slice
- Chai Turmeric
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Pecan biscuits