- 2kg ripe tomatoes, Quartered
- 2 brown onions, Halved
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 100 grams Butter, Diced 1cm Cubes
- 15 grams GF Flour
- 1 level tsp ground cloves
- 1 bunch parsley, Optional
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 50 grams Coconut sugar
1. Add Parsley to bowl and chop 5 secs/ Sp 8
2. Add 1kg Tomatoes to bowl and chop 5secs/Sp 8. Add rest of tomatoes and chop 5secs/ Sp 8.
3. Add onions to bowl. Chop 5secs/Sp 8
4. Add rest of ingredients. Cook 60mins/100deg/Sp 2 with basket in place of MC
5. Check consistency. Cook further 15mins/100deg/Sp 2 if required
6. Blitz 30 secs/Sp5, increasing speed slowly from 1-5.
7. Pour into warm sterilised jars and store until required
Accessories you need
I quite often use a tin of soup as an ingredient in numerous other recipes which was the reason behind coming up with this recipe. This is not as smooth as your bought soup concentrate but as I plan to use it as a base for other recipes this doesnt bother me. To get a smoother consistency I would recommend straining it. To use this as a soup, I would add 100ml water to 500ml of soup and warm as required.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup
- Grießklöschensuppe (German Dumpling soup)
- Kath's Chicken, Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Pearl Couscous
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- LCHF Bacon and Mushroom Cauliflower Risotto
- Spinach, Feta and Bacon Crustless Quiche
- Plum Pudding Icecream
- Christmas Brownie
- Candy Cane Chocolate
- Hot Chocolate/Chilli Chocolate Mix
- Sambal Oelek
- Massaman Chicken Curry
- Fermented Tomato Salsa
- Paleo Vegan Mini Raw Carrot Cakes
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Porcupine Meatballs
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Sugar Cookies
- Easter Egg Buns
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- Savoury Scones
- Pumpkin Scones