- 105 g Celery Stick with Leaves, chopped 5cm
- 65 g Green or Yellow Bullhorn Chilli, deeds removed. chopped 4cm
- 250 g Lebanese or mini Cucumbers, chopped 4cm
- 110 g Stale White bread or Gluten Free Bread approx 2.5 slices, Cubed 20mm
- 1 fresh green chilli, (remove seeds to lessen heat) chopped 3 pieces
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp Suagr
- 80 g walnuts, (toasted)
- 95 g baby spinach
- 15 g Basil leaves
- 10 g flat leaf parsley
- 50 g sherry vinegar
- 55 g Extra Virgin Olive Oil plus extra 30-40g for toasting
- 40 g Greek yoghurt
- 360 g water
- 200 g ice cubes
- 2 tsp Himalayan salt
- white pepper
Careful not to exceed suggested quantities, the Total quantity is close to Max 2L
Preheat oven 130C
Toast walnuts for 10mins, stirring after 5 mins to ensure evenly toasted. Set aside and allow to cool
Increase oven temperature.
Drizzle 30g-40g EV olive oil over bread cubes, sprinkle with extra salt. Toast & stir until evenly golden brown. Set aside to cool.
Add Celery, Bullhorn Chilli, Cucumber, Toasted Bread 20mm cubes, Chilli & Garlic. Chop 5 Sec Speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add Sugar, Walnuts, Spinach, Basil, Parsley, Vinegar, Oil, Yoghurt, 50g Water, 100g Ice cubes, Salt. Blend 30 Sec Speed 8 using TM spatula to push down herbs. Redo until all ingredients are chopped.
With MC in Blend 1-1.5 min gradually increasing Speed 8 and emulsify by slowly drizzling approx. 310g of Water through lid.
Add 100g Ice. Rough crush 3 Sec Speed 8
Taste and balance flavour with a little sherry vinegar, salt & pepper
Drizzle with EVOO
Serve immediately with optional croutons
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup
- Ham and Cheese Soup
- Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Matt's Laksa Paste
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls
- Cheese & Bacon scrolls
- Apple porridge
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll