- 2 l zucchini, Chopped
- 500 g pumpkin, Chopped
- 90 g baby spinach
- 1 onion, Cut in half
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 500 g Lamb, Cut into pieces
- 2 tsp tumeric ground
- 2 tsp ginger ground
- 2 tsp cinnamon ground
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Stock Paste (BCB)
- 600 g water
- 1 Organic Egg
- 1 bunch Coriander leaves (fresh)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Zucchini to the bowl and chop 3 Sec, Speed 5
Reserve in seperate bowl
Add Pumpkin & Baby Spinach to the Bowl and chop 3 Sec, Speed 5
Reserve in seperate bowl
Add Onion to the Bowl Chop 3 Sec, Speed 5
Add Olive Oil and Lamb and Saute 3 Min, 110 Degrees, Speed 1
Add Reserved Zucchini, Pumpkin Mix, Tumeric, Ginger, Cinnamon, Chilli, Stock, Water Egg and Coriander Leaves.
Cook for 25 Min, 120 Degrees, Speed 1,
Enjoy at your desired heat tolerance.
If you like it smoother and not chunky. Gradually puree over 1 minute. Start at speed 4 and gradually increase it to speed 7 ( i still like a little texture)
Replace Lamb with Steak, Veal, Pork or Turkey.
Vegetarian just leave out meat still tastes awesome.
Protocol variation 200g (beef, veal, lamb, turkey or Chicken) No Pummpkin or oil. 2 Onions and no egg. Gradualy puree over 1 minute. Start at speed 4 and gradualy increase it to speed 7 ( i still like a little texture)
If you would like it spicier and more Chilli Flakes.
Original recipe is from Lee Holmes Heal Your gut. I was missing a few ingredients and I added a few extra but the taste overall was devine.
I hope you enjoy it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Viking Loaf
- LCHF Parmesan Crackers
- AIP Strawberry Ginger Icecream
- AIP Pumpkin Spice Cake with Gingersnap Crust
- AIP Roasted Beetroot Dip
- Notato Salad AIP Autoimmune Protocol
- AIP Beef Stew with Orange and Cranberries - Sarah Ballantyne Recipe Conversion
- AIP Banana Mango Smoothie Bowl
- AIP Ginger Lemon Salmon - Autoimmune Protocol
- AIP Bacon Coleslaw Stir Fry Autoimmune Protocol
- Blue Balls
- Lentil Rissoles
- Creamy tuna dip
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Easy Batter