- 1 onion, cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 turnip
- 1/2 Swede
- 1/2 carrot
- 1 celery stick
- 2 tbsp Parsley (fresh), Chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Thyme (fresh), Chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp chicken or veg stock concentrate
- 800 grams water
- 250 grams Ham Steak, Chopped
- 100 gram Puy lentils
- 100 gram rice, Brown or White
- 1/2 bunch Kale, Leaves only
- 15 gram olive oil
1. Place Onion, Garlic, Turnip, Swede, Carrot and Celery into bowl. Chop 3 sec / Speed 5. With the spatula, scrape down the sides of the bowl.
2. Add Oil. Cook 3 min / Varoma / Speed 1.
3. Add chopped Ham. Cook 3 min / 100 deg Speed 1.
4. Add Parsley, Thyme, Tomato Paste, Stock Concentrate, Water, Lentils and Rice. Cook 40 min / 100 deg Speed 1.
5. Add roughly torn Kale leaves. Cook 1 min / 100 deg Speed 1.
6. Add Salt and Pepper to taste if required.
Like my page 'Kosi's Mix' on Facebook //www.facebook.com/pages/Kosis-Mix/114293402083479?ref=hl if you want to stay up to date with Thermie treats and recipe postings.
This recipe is courtesy of the fabulous #dinnertwist
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Celebration Cookies
- Omelette / Frittata (Basket Method For 1)
- Cauliflower and Cumin Fritters
- Peanut Butter and Coconut Cream Ganache / Icing
- Raspberry and Banana Breakfast Loaf
- Perfectly Poached Eggs
- Magic Bean Cheesecake Balls
- Beetroot Brownies
- Pear Tart Fresh and Light (Donna Hay)
- Spinach and Cheese Gnocchi with Leek, Tomato, Capsicum Sauce
- Chicken, Rice and Greens Soup
- Mango Magic Smoothie
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls