- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Large Brown Onion, Halved
- 20 grams olive oil
- 250 grams Beef mince
- 1 400g Crushed Tomatoes
- 200 grams Tomato Soup Concentrate
- 2 carrots, Chopped
- 2 sticks celery, Chopped
- 2 tablespoon Vegetable Stock Conc.
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 100 grams Barley, Can be soaked over night if you choose
- 500 grams water
- 1 teaspoon Mixed Herbs
Place garlic and onion into mixing bowl. Chop 3 seconds speed 5.
Add Oil, Mince and brown off for 5 minutes 120 degrees speed 0.5
Add remaining ingredients and cook for 35 minutes 100 degrees speed 2
Stir through mixed herbs before serving
If you are using TM5 you can add a little more water if you choose.
This recipe was converted from a recipe that my wonderful sister-in-law created
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup