- 60 grams parmesan
- 1 brown onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 Pieces Shortcut Bacon (or 1 normal rasher)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tomato
- 1 tablespoon Oregano (fresh if possible)
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 400g Tinned tomatoes
- 350 grams water
- 1 tablespoon Vege stock paste
- 20 grams balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Handful fresh basil
- 80 grams Soup Pasta
Grate Parmesan 15 sec/spd 9. Set aside. -Rinse bowl. -Add Onion, Garlic and chop 4 sec/spd 6. -Add Bacon and Olive Oil. -Saute 4 mins/varoma/spd 1. -Add Tomatoes and Oregano. Chop 3 sec/spd 4. -Add Tomato Paste and a Tomatoes, Water, Vegetable Stock Concentrate, Balsamic Vinegar and Sugar. -Cook 7 min/varoma/spd 1. -Add Soup Pasta. -Cook 8 mins/100/reverse spd soft. -Tear a small handful of fresh Basil Leaves on and stir 3 sec/spd 3. -Serve with grated parmesan.
Use other pasta if you do not have soup pasta. Adjust cooking time from 8 minutes accordingly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup