Hillbilly's Potato & Leek Soup
- 2 pieces Leek, White Par of the Leek Only
- 1 clove Garlic
- 250 grams Bacon Pieces
- 3 tsp Oil
- 5 Potatoes
- 4 tsp TM Veggie Stock
- 500 grams Water
- 220 grams Full Cream Milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Using only the white part of the Leeks cut into pieces round 20 mm in size and place in Bowl with garlic and chop for 4sec/0C/speed5
2. Scrape down the sides of the TM Bowl with the spatula.
3. Add bacon and oil, place TM Lid back on.
4. Then Saute for 4min/100C/speed1
5. Add the potatoes, veggie stock and water, then cook for 20min/98C//speed1.
6. Then puree for 1min/0C/slowly from slow to speed9.
7. Add Full Cream Milk then heat for 2min/98C/speed2
8. Serve while hot straight into serving bowls and enjoy.
Potato & Leek Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- AFRICAN CARROT SOUP
- Immuno-stimulant Potato and Leek Soup
- Oriental poached chicken and bok choy soup
- Mexican Bean Vegetable Soup
- Congee with pork mince
- Corn and Cauliflower Potage
- Fresh tomato soup
- Easy Chilli & Lentil Soup
- Potato Corn and Bacon Chowder
- Low FODMAP Vegan Zucchini Soup
- Pumpkin and coconut soup
- Chicken and Corn Soup TM5
- Beef Cheeks on Mashed Cauliflower & Baby Carrots
- BIG MAC Sauce
- Orange Mash
- Steamed Slider Buns
- Zucchini Pasta slice
- Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Macadamia,Cranberry & Pepita Anzac Biscuits
- Low Salicylate Carob Sweet Potato Brownies
- Variation Roast Chicken with Spice Rub & Stuffing
- Jam tart daisies
- Gluten Free Pizza Base x2
- Variation Energy Muffins