- 2 onions (50 g), halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 15g EVVO
- 100g bacon or ham, cubed
- 2 tomatoes (50 g), quartered
- 500g beef stock
- 50 g rice
- 2 tbs, or curry powder
1. Place onion and garlic in TM, chop at speed 7 for 30 seconds. Scrape down bowl.
2. Add oil, and sauté for 3 mins at 100℃ on speed 3.
3. Add bacon/ham, tomato and curry powder, chop at speed 7 for 30 seconds. Scrape down bowl, then cook for 2 mins mins at 100℃ on speed 3.
4. Add remaining ingredients, and cook for 17 mins at 100℃ on speed 1.
Accessories you need
Serve with your favourite bread.
I used arborio rice, which makes it creamy and less than thin. If you prefer a thinner soup, add another 250g of stock.
Use your own Thermy made curry powder, as desired.
I'd partially eaten and was thoroughly enjoying it, before realized I needed a photo. Bread roll is Huldah's Turkish Pide.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Huldah's Chickpea Curry
- Huldah's Roast Tomato and Bread Soup
- Huldah's Whole Orange Syrup Cake
- Huldah's Tuna Macaroni Bake
- Huldah's Turkish Pide Rolls
- Huldah's Butter Chicken with Fettucini
- Huldah's Honey-Mustard Chicken Risotto - for two
- Huldah's Lemon Chicken Risotto - for 1
- Huldah's Pasta and Tuna
- Huldah's Vanilla Yoghurt
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Pate au Pistou
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce