- 2 onions (50 g), halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 15g EVVO
- 100g bacon or ham, cubed
- 2 tomatoes (50 g), quartered
- 500g beef stock
- 50 g rice
- 2 tbs, or curry powder
1. Place onion and garlic in TM, chop at speed 7 for 30 seconds. Scrape down bowl.
2. Add oil, and sauté for 3 mins at 100℃ on speed 3.
3. Add bacon/ham, tomato and curry powder, chop at speed 7 for 30 seconds. Scrape down bowl, then cook for 2 mins mins at 100℃ on speed 3.
4. Add remaining ingredients, and cook for 17 mins at 100℃ on speed 1.
Accessories you need
Serve with your favourite bread.
I used arborio rice, which makes it creamy and less than thin. If you prefer a thinner soup, add another 250g of stock.
Use your own Thermy made curry powder, as desired.
I'd partially eaten and was thoroughly enjoying it, before realized I needed a photo. Bread roll is Huldah's Turkish Pide.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Huldah's Chickpea Curry
- Huldah's Roast Tomato and Bread Soup
- Huldah's Whole Orange Syrup Cake
- Huldah's Tuna Macaroni Bake
- Huldah's Turkish Pide Rolls
- Huldah's Butter Chicken with Fettucini
- Huldah's Honey-Mustard Chicken Risotto - for two
- Huldah's Lemon Chicken Risotto - for 1
- Huldah's Pasta and Tuna
- Huldah's Vanilla Yoghurt
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Three cup duck tongue
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings