- 3 clove garlic
- 2 cm fresh ginger
- 1 onion, halved
- 40 g Butter
- 1/4 tsp chilli
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 800 g cauliflower, chopped roughly
- 1 large potato, chopped roughly
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 800 g Boiling water
- 400 g coconut milk
- fresh coriander, to serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add garlic and ginger to TM and chop - 3 sec/speed 7
2. Add onlon to TM and chop - 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape sides
3. Add butter and saute - 6 min/120deg/speed 1
4. Add spices and saute - 2 min/120deg/speed 1
5. Add cauliflower and potato and chop - 10-15 sec/speed 6
6. Add stock and water and cook - 20 min/100deg/ speed 2
7. Blend - 1 min/speed 7
8. Add coconut milk (reserve a few tablespoons-worth for serving) and stir through with spatula
9. To serve - drizzle with reserved coconut milk and top with fresh coriander
Serve with crispy pappadums if you like.
Increase chilli if you like a bit of heat.
This recipe was adapted from a coles magazine.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Smashed Pea and Haloumi Fritters
- Pumpkin and Feta Muffins
- Creamy Lemon Biscuit Bars
- Simply Delicious Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Mexican Chicken and Corn Bake
- Kids in the Kitchen - White Chocolate and Apricot Easter Roughs
- Wholemeal Spelt (Refined Sugar Free) Banana and Coconut Loaf
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Easy & Delicious Christmas Brandy Custard
- Vegan - 10 second - Choc Mint Mousse (with peppermint essential oil)
- Natural Fruit Flavouring for Yoghurt (with added protein hit and free from refined sugar)
- Mini Cheesy Vegetarian Party Quiches
- Creamy tuna dip
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- French Chocolate Teacake