- 3 clove garlic
- 2 cm fresh ginger
- 1 onion, halved
- 40 g Butter
- 1/4 tsp chilli
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 800 g cauliflower, chopped roughly
- 1 large potato, chopped roughly
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 800 g Boiling water
- 400 g coconut milk
- fresh coriander, to serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add garlic and ginger to TM and chop - 3 sec/speed 7
2. Add onlon to TM and chop - 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape sides
3. Add butter and saute - 6 min/120deg/speed 1
4. Add spices and saute - 2 min/120deg/speed 1
5. Add cauliflower and potato and chop - 10-15 sec/speed 6
6. Add stock and water and cook - 20 min/100deg/ speed 2
7. Blend - 1 min/speed 7
8. Add coconut milk (reserve a few tablespoons-worth for serving) and stir through with spatula
9. To serve - drizzle with reserved coconut milk and top with fresh coriander
Serve with crispy pappadums if you like.
Increase chilli if you like a bit of heat.
This recipe was adapted from a coles magazine.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Smashed Pea and Haloumi Fritters
- Pumpkin and Feta Muffins
- Creamy Lemon Biscuit Bars
- Simply Delicious Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Mexican Chicken and Corn Bake
- Kids in the Kitchen - White Chocolate and Apricot Easter Roughs
- Wholemeal Spelt (Refined Sugar Free) Banana and Coconut Loaf
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Easy & Delicious Christmas Brandy Custard
- Vegan - 10 second - Choc Mint Mousse (with peppermint essential oil)
- Natural Fruit Flavouring for Yoghurt (with added protein hit and free from refined sugar)
- Mini Cheesy Vegetarian Party Quiches