- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 Red spanish onion
- 900 g 400 grams tinned whole tomatoes
- 2 Fresh whole tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon EDC vegetable stock concentrate
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 6-8 fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons oregano, dired
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar
- olive oil
Place garlic and onions in TM bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
Scrape down sides of sides of bowl.
Add oil and sauté 3min/Varoma/speed 1.
Place all the other ingredient’s in to the mixing bowl and cook for
25 mins /100°C/speed 1 with MC on.
Once it has finished cooking slowly increase the speed from 1-9 and blend for 45 sec.
Serve as it is or with some sour cream or cashew cream.
Jakes Tomato Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup