- 3 sprigs parsley leaf, fresh
- 1 onion, white, Peeled and Halved
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 3 tablespoons pain flour
- 375 g water
- 1 level tablespoon TM stock concentrate
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 3 potato, nadine, peeled - chopped into 5cm cubes
- 420 g Creamed Sweet Corn
- 420 g canned sweet corn kernels, drained
- 500 g Crab Meat, fresh or tinned
- 1/2 bunch Shallots Chopped for garnish
- 1 bread, cob loaf, sliced thick and toasted
1. Place parsley into TM Bowl, Chop 5 sec/Speed7 transfer into a small bowl and set aside.
2. Add Onion and Garlic to the TM Bowl, Chop 3 sec/Speed5.
3. Scrape down sides of the TM Bowl, add Butter and Saute for 3 min/100C/Speed 1
4. Add flour, cook for 3 mins/100C/Speed 2
5. Add Milk, Water, Stock paste, potatoes, cook for 15mins/100C/ speed 1.5
6. Add Crab Meat (Drained) both tins of corn, parsley then cook for a further 10mins/100c/ speed 1 or until potatoes are tender.
7. Serve the soup with sliced Shallots and Crusty toasted bread sliced thick with Thermomix Butter See page 44 The Basic Cookbook.
Seafood, Prawn or Fish Chowder - replace the Crab meat with Seafood Marinara Mix, Green Prawns, Salmon or firm white fish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.