- 1-2 carrots, peeled and cut in thirds
- 1-2 sticks Celery, cut in thirds
- 140 grams chicken breast, small diced
- 420 gram tin creamed corn
- 200 grams fresh thin egg noodles
- 1 heaped tablespoon TM stock concentrate
- 800 grams water
Recipe is created for
Place carrot and celery into TM bowl, chop 5-6 seconds speed 5.
Add all other ingredients and cook 20mins, 100 deg, , speed 1-2.
Serve with warm crusty bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- Curried Kumera Soup
- Smoked hock-bone soup
- Grandma's Pumpkin Soup
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup