- 2-3 carrots, Roughly chopped
- 1/2 onion, Roughly chopped
- 50 g butter or oil
- 2-3 heaped tablespoons chicken stock paste
- 1.5 litres water
- 500 grams chicken tenderloins
- 200 grams Soup noodles/pasta
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
*Add carrot and onion chop sp 7 5-10secs
*add butter and cook 100* 2mins sp 2
*add chicken paste, water and noodles to bowl.
*Add chicken tenderloins to varoma dish
*cook altogether 15-20mins varoma sp 1
*once finished make sure chicken is cooked through, empty soup into thermo server or something to keep warm.
*place chicken pieces into bowl (do not wash) and shred reverse sp4 10-20secs (will depend on how you like your chicken shredded)
Can adjust time if needed
*put shredded chicken into soup stir and serve with nice crusty bread..
I make this after school before soccer training and leave it in thermoserver for 1.5hrs before serving it thickens on standing. Kids loved it!!
You can add any vegetables you wish, especially if kids are eating you can hide them which then becomes the nice thick soup base.
I hide all veges in this soup.. Zucchini, celery etc
Soup Noodles can be found in most supermarkets in the Kosher section. If not available you can use angel hair pasta but will cook alot quicker, so maybe add in the last 10mins of cooking time.
NB This soup is a very thick consistency due to the veges being the base, it is very filling, you can reduce vege and add more water if desired..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling