- 1 bunch coriander, small handful
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, brown
- 30 grams peanut oil
- 1 litre water
- 3 tablespoons Thermomix vegie stock paste
- 2 leeks, white part
- 600 grams kumera or sweet potato, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 120 grams cream
1. Finely Chop Coriander leaves –3 sec/Speed 5 – Set aside
2. Chop garlic and onion 3 sec/ speed 7
3. Add peanut oil 30g, Sautee 3min/Varoma/Speed 1
4. Add 1000 gm water to TM bowl
5. Add stock to bowl
6. Place leeks and Kumera into the basket. Set into position. Steam 16 – 20 min/Varoma/speed 2 until kumera is soft
7. Transfer leek and kumera into bowl
8. Add 100g cream
9. Puree 1 min/Speed 9
10. Stir in 2/3 coriander (Blend 20sec/Speed 2)
Garnish with saved 1/3 Coriander plus a bit of extra cream.
Kumera and Coriander Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken