- 500 grams broccoli
- 2 tablespoons veggie stock paste, Pre-made
- 1000 grams water, Boiling
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- 250 grams low fat cream cheese, Cubed
- pinch Himlayan sea salt, To Taste
- pinch black pepper, Freshly ground
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add Broccoli into the Mixing Bowl, put lid and MC in place & chop for 3 secs/speed 7. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with your spatula.
- Add remaining ingredients in any order, replace lid & MC & cook for 10 mins/Varoma/speed 1
- If Broccoli is cooked, puree soup starting at speed 5/10 secs then gradually increase to speed 9 for a further 20 seconds, then leave on speed 9 for another 30 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached.
- Season further to taste if desired. Enjoy!
Cream of Broccoli Soup
Accessories you need
Can also be made with Cauliflour or a combination of Cauli & Broccoli.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Gluten Free Wonton Wrappers
- Gourmet crackers
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough