- 500 g leek, white and some green
- 1 onion
- 1 potato
- tbsp TM stock paste
- 750 g water
- tbsp EVOO (olive oil)
- 100 g pure cream, whipped works best
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut the onion in half and put it in the bowl and add oil. 4 Min. 90°C Speed 1.Add the leak, potato, TM stock paste and water. 20 Min. 90°C Speed 1.Add the cream. Mix 30 Sec. Speed. 6 and 50 Sec. Speed 9.If it's too thick, add some water.
Accessories you need
Add some bacon if you like but I don't need it!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Cauliflower and bacon soup LCHF
- Bacon & Lentil Chowder
- Broccoli and Lemon Soup topped with Goats Feta and Seeds